In order to register for classes, you must declare a major prior to the upcoming semester.
Attention all: How To Declare Your Major!
Please follow these 4 simple steps:
- The declaration of major form can be obtain by two ways: via the website at www.voorhees.edu or by picking up a copy of the form from The Office of Records & Registration (Mass Hall, 103)
- Students will then complete the top potion of the form, receive the correct signatures, and then submit the form to the Academic Advising Module Manager in The Office of Records & Registration.
- Students will then be assigned an advisor by the Academic Advising Module Manager, and given a copy of their Declaration of Major Form.
- Finally, the student will then report to their newly assigned advisor, who will advise and assist the student with course registration.
Department of Business and Professional Studies
Dr. Tywana Branch - (803) 780-1089
- Business Administration
- Organizational Management
Department of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences
Dr. Bernard Moses - (803) 780-1099
- Child Development
- Criminal Justice
- Mass Communication
Department of Health and Natural Sciences
Dr. Zhabiz Golkar - (803) 780-1069
- Computer Science
- Emergency Management
- Health and Recreation
- Sports Management