For Special Students


If you're interested in a taste of college life while you're still in high school, or you just want to take a few classes to try to decide the path on which your future lies, you can attend Voorhees College as a special student. Or maybe you've completed a degree at Voorhees or another college and want to broaden your educational background or add credentials to your resume. Enrolling as a special student is the solution in those situations as well.

As a special student, you can take courses at Voorhees without becoming a candidate for a degree program. 

Required Documents

Voorhees admissions application.
High school transcript with notice of rank in class or a GED certificate.

Becoming a Regular Student
If, after attending Voorhees as a special student you decide to pursue a degree, you can become a degree candidate by going through our regular admissions process.