In order to register for classes, you must declare a major prior to the upcoming semester.
Please follow these 4 steps:
- DECLARE YOUR MAJOR! The form can be obtained by clicking HERE or at The Office of Records & Registration (Mass Hall, 103)
- Complete the top portion of the form and submit it to The Office of Records & Registration
- Next you will be assigned an advisor and given a copy of your Declaration of Major Form
- Lastly, report to your new advisor, who will assist you with course registration.
YOUR GENERAL STUDIES ADVISOR WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH COURSE ADVISEMENT/REGISTRATION!
Dr. Tywana Branch - Chairperson
Division of Business and Professional Studies
2. Business Administration
3. Organizational Management
Dr. Bernard Moses - Chairperson
Division of Education, Humanities, and Social Science
1. Child Development
2. Criminal Justice
4. Mass Communication
Ms. Gayle Stukes - D Chairperson
Division of Health and Natural Science
2. Computer Science
3. Emergency Management
4. Health and Recreation
5. Sports Management