Voorhees College is currently a member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics(NAIA), affiliated with the Association of Independent Institutions (A.I.I.) of the NAIA.
Here, at Voorhees College, we offer nine competitive sports:
- Men and Women’s Basketball
- Men’s Baseball
- Women’s Softball
- Women’s Volleyball
- Men and Women’s Cross Country
- Men and Women’s Track and Field
As a first time freshman, students must meet two of three qualifications for eligibility:
- Students must graduate from an accredited high school with a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Students must rank in the upper 50th percentile
- Students must meet the test score requirements
*ACT – 18 or SAT – 860 (without the writing)
All freshmen and transfers must register with the NAIA Eligibility Center at www.playnaia.org. Transcripts must be forwarded to the NAIA directly from your high school or previous college.
The mission of the athletics department is to provide an opportunity for college athletes to enhance, refine, and demonstrate their athletic skills on the playing surfaces, as well as their scholarly skills in the classroom. It is this underlying mission of all-around excellence that creates the foundation of the department, as well as Voorhees College.
For more information please, complete our prospect information form that can be submitted online and forwarded to the respective coach.