At Voorhees College, your education, health, and safety are a top priority. While on campus, please adhere to the following COVID-19 protocols implemented by the College.
- Must wear a mask/face covering during your visit at Voorhees College.
- Have your temperature checked via the Safe Space Scan temperature system at the time of your arrival at Voorhees College.
- Practice social distancing.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer stations upon entering and exiting any Voorhees College facility.
- For more information: Ms. Williams - (803) 780-1077 or email@example.com / Dean West - (803) 780-1269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or anyone in your party feels ill, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit to Voorhees College.
Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines are completely free of charge.
- COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.
- The vaccines cannot make you sick with COVID-19.
- Even if you have had COVID-19, you should still get vaccinated.
- Young, healthy people can get serious complications from COVID-19, which is why vaccination is important.